Camping is a great way to spend quality time with your family and friends. If you are going to spend more time outdoors, you will need a tent to keep you sheltered. Tents come in many sizes and shapes. Some are made for single persons, while others are designed to accommodate the whole family. Six-person tents are great if you want to enjoy the outdoors with your family or a group of people.
However, there are many six-person camping tents in the marketplace, and it can be hard to select the one that is perfect for your requirements. In this review, we have come up with a list of the top 10 best Six Person Tents.
List of Best Six-Person Tents in 2020
No products found.
#10. Winterial 6 to 7 Person Teepee Tent with Mesh Vents and Windows
If you are searching for a cheap 6-man tent, look no further than the Winterial Teepee Tent. It is made from 210T Polyester that provides long-term use and excellent protection from weather elements. This family Teepee Tent is very easy to set up, and it takes less than 5 minutes to install. In addition to that, it has a capacity of 6 to 7 people, making it ideal for adventures or camping with your friends.
The tent’s top is included with a waterproof rain cap to keep everyone dry during snowstorms and heavy rain. Moreover, this tent is extremely lightweight, and you can easily transport it from one place to another with ease.
- Has a capacity of 6-7 people
- Made of 210t polyester
- Ease of setup family teepee tent
- A waterproof rain cap for the top is included
- Pack weight 15lbs
Reason to Buy
- The tent has 10 feet of a spacious interior that can hold up to 7 adults. Moreover, it is constructed from 210T Polyester materials that are durable and offer better protection from weather elements. The pack weighs only 15lbs, making it easy to transport.
#9. NTK Indy GT XL 6 Person Sleeps up Waterproof Dome Camping Tent
NTK Indy Camping Tent is a perfect shelter for your next outdoor trip. It is a 5 to 6 person tent that is perfect for your family. It is a one-door tent that weighs only 17lbs and has a comfortable sleeping area of 8 feet x 8 feet and a center height of 6.2 feet. In addition to that, it is very easy to set up with little effort and time. The tent is made from extra-thick and high-quality Nano-Flex technology, which keeps the poles interconnected, creating a stable and safe place for you and your family.
The floor features a waterproof inner silver-coated layer and anti-fungus seamless polyethylene that ensures you stay protected and dry. Other than that, it has a durable and thin design to let fresh air inside while keeping mosquitoes and other small insects out.
- Designed for quick and easy assembly
- Has comfortable sleep area of 8ft x 8ft
- Made of durable galvanized steel frames
- Has a center height of 6.2ft for maximum comfort
- Weighs 17lbs making it lightweight to carry
Reason to Buy
- This 6-person tent is constructed from quality materials that are waterproof and durable to offer your family the safest dependable outdoor experiences. It is very easy to install and takes less time to set it up.
#8. Coleman 6-Person and 3-Person Connectable Tent Bundle, Set of 2, Blue
If you are a vivid outdoor fan, you have heard of Coleman. It is a trusted company known for manufacturing long-lasting and ultra-durable equipment. This tent bundle from them will keep groups of friends, growing families, and excess gear connected. Typically, this tent comes with fully enclosed connection points and has a privacy door between connected tents. The inverted seams and weather Tec systems welded floors help to keep water out.
The tent has strong frames that have been tested to withstand strong wind up to 35+ mph. Subsequently, it has convenient E-Ports that allow you to bring an extension cord inside the tent. Above all, it comes in two bundles; a 3-person connectable tent and a 6-person connectable tent.
- Quick and easy to setup
- Fully enclosed connection points
- Weather TEC system’s welded floors to keep water out
- Comes in a set of 2
- Has strong frames that withstand strong wind
Reason to Buy
- It is an ultra-durable Tents that is easy to set up and has convenient E-Ports to bring extension cord from an outside source. Moreover, it comes at an affordable price.
#7. HIKERGARDEN 6 Person Camping Tent Windproof and Waterproof Camping Tent
Built on the values of innovation, integrity, family, passion, and reliability, HIKERGARDEN 6 Person Camping Tent is large enough for your family’s outdoor adventure. It is constructed from PU1000mm water-resistant materials that never leak and keep dry inside. Moreover, this tent has 4 mesh windows and 1 large mesh door that allows fresh air to easily come in and out. This tent is engineered with more wind-responsive and more robust frames that make it more stable in rainy and windy weather.
Installing this Waterproof Camping Tent is very easy, and no particular skills are needed. This Camping Tent’s overall dimension is 120 x 96 x 76in, and it can fit two queen air mattresses. Finally, each package is included with a carry bag to make your camping trip more comfortable and delightful.
- Durable- reinforced steel poles
- Portable and easy install in 5mins
- Made of PU1000MM water-resistant materials
- Spacious tent measuring 120 x 96 x 76in
- Has 4 mesh windows and 1 large mesh door
Reason to Buy
- This tent is made from 185T Polyester materials that are both waterproof and windproof. It also comes with durable reinforced steel poles that makes this camping tent more stable in rainy and windy weather.
#6. Mobihome 6 Person Family Camping Tent with Mesh Roofs Windows and Door- 13.5′ x 7′
Mobihome is a great 6-person tent for a long weekend of outdoor activities or hiking. Setting up this tent is very simple, as you just need to roll it out, lock the poles and then pull the drawstring to make it firm in place. The tent’s roof is made of breathable micromesh materials, while the floor is made of waterproof PE materials. It has a door and three windows with a rainfly to ensure perfect ventilation.
This tent is compact and portable, making it easy to transport during camping. It features reinforced/heat-sealed seams, Water repellent fabrics, fully taped rainfly window and door seals, and anchor points. Its spacious space offers enough room for 2 parents, with 2 to 3 children to sleep comfortably.
- 190T polyester camping tent fly
- Set up takes up a few minutes
- Compact and portable for easy carry
- Has a sturdy and watertight PE tent floor
- Comes with carrying bag
Reason to Buy
- The tent has a special hub system design, which makes it easy and quick to setup. It is also made of a strong frame and durable Polyguard fabric for last for many years. Finally, this tent is included with a carrying bag and offered with a one-year warranty.
#5. CORE 11′ x9′ Six Person Dome Tent
Comfortable and spacious, the CORE Dome Tent is the perfect home for your camping adventures. It can fit two queen air mattresses and sleep up to six people. This done tent measures 11 feet x 9 feet and has a center height of 72 inches. It also features water repellent fabrics that have active bead technology to ensure faster water runoff. This tent also has rain-resistant and sealed seams, windows, and doors.
Typically, this six-person done tent has zippered privacy panels on windows and doors. Moreover, it has organizer pockets and a lantern hook that helps to keep all your gears organized. The package is also included with tent stakes, a rainfly, and a carry bag. This product is offered with a one-year limited warranty.
- Has pockets and lantern hook to keep items organized
- Fits two queen air mattresses
- Made of water repellent fabrics
- Zippered privacy panels on windows and doors
- 1 year limited warranty
Reason to Buy
- This dome set can fit a 2-queen air mattress and has an adjustable ground vent. What’s more, it is made of water repellent fabric materials that are durable and rain-resistant. There are also a handful of storage pockets that keep your things organized.
#4. Ayamaya 4 to 6 Person Pop up Tents with Ventilated Mesh Windows
If you dream of taking your family backpacking, then Maya Maya Pop-up Tents is probably the answer. It features a spacious interior measuring 12.5 feet x 8.5 feet floor, and it can sleep 5 to 6 adults. In addition to that, this Pop-up Tent has a center height of 53.5 inches. The electrical cord access port allows you to run a power cord from an external power source; hence you can charge your device inside the tent. The lantern hook and storage pockets keep your items well organized and neat.
This tent is designed with a double layer where hooks connect the outer layer and inner layer. The gap between the outer and inner layers becomes ground vents, which offer excellent ventilation to keep you cool on a summer evening and warm spring. The tent roof is made of PU-Coated polyester fabric, while the tent is made of 4000MM PU-Coated oxford groundsheet.
- Roomy enough for 4-6 person
- Comes with portable smaller carrying bag
- Quick setup tent and comes with pre-assembled poles
- Windows and doors with double panels
- Made of 4000MM PU-Coated oxford fabric
Reason to Buy
- Setting up this pop-up tent is very easy and takes a few seconds. Moreover, this tent has four zipper design mesh windows, rear hooded vents, and two large front doors. A portable small carry bag is included for easy carry.
#3. Coleman 6-Person Montana Tent
If you are looking for a tent that is spacious enough to accommodate six people and is easy to set up, you can never go wrong when you purchase Coleman Montana Tent. This tent measures 12 feet x 7 feet and has 8 inches center height. It is also constructed from polyester taffeta 75D materials and inverted seams that increase the weather resistance by hiding the needle holes on the tent.
This tent has E-Port that allows you to conveniently run an extension cord to bring electrical power to the tent. It has Angled windows; hence you can keep it open even when it is raining. Moreover, it has a WeatherTec system with inverted seams and patented corner welds to keep water out.
- Spacious 6-person tent
- Easy setup in 15 minutes
- Made of polyester taffeta 75d materials
- Included with a carry bag for easy transportation
- Fits 2 queen size air beds
Reason to Buy
- It is a spacious 6-person tent that can fit two queen size airbeds. It is made from polyester taffeta 75D materials that are durable and long-lasting. Above all, it has a zipper cuff that is constructed from weather-resistant fabric to enhance protection from weather elements in the door.
#2. QOMOTOP Water-Proof Pop up Camping Tents with carrying Bag, Rainfly, and Electric Cord Access
This camping tent by QOMOTOP is designed to keep water out for you to get a dry, warm, and comfortable sleep when camping. The tent measures 8 feet x 8 feet and 11-inch in height, making it spacious to accommodate 6 people. The included telescopic poles allow you to take down and set up this camping tent within 60 seconds. This tent is equipped with E-Port to pass through an electrical cord from an external source.
The Ground vent and mesh roof make much better ventilation, the screen window helps keep mosquitoes and other insects out, and the waterproof layer with zippers will keep the rain out. This camping tent has three windows that allow you to enjoy the outside scene. Finally, it is provided with a top rain-fly.
- 1 minute instant set-up
- Spacious interior room for one airbed
- Ground vent and mesh roof for better ventilation
- Electric cord access is equipped
- Top rain-fly is provided
Reason to Buy
- This tent is very easy to set up and features a Ground vent and mesh roof for better ventilation. What’s more, it has a screen window to keep mosquitoes and bugs outside while protecting you from rain, heat, or cold.
#1. MOON LENCE Waterproof Windproof Double Layer Camping Tent
Family camping is now comfortable and fun with MOON LENCE Camping Tent. It is a roomy 2-adults Camping Tent made from 190T PU materials, which provide excellent UV resistance and water resistance. When unfolded, this camping tent measures 213 x 152 x 122cm and only weighs 2.7kg making it super easy to store and to transport. The two windows and ground vent provide much better ventilation while helping you to stay comfortable and cool.
Typically, this camping tent comes with 4 guy ropes and 9 lightweight iron pegs to keep it secure and resistant to wind. Moreover, it has double-layer walls that offer excellent resistance to harsh weather.
- Made of100% polyester
- Weigh 2.7kg, making it super easy to carry
- D-shaped doors with dual zippers
- Setting up the tent takes less than 15min
- Equipped with rainfly
Reason to Buy
- This tent is made from 190T PU material that offers superior UV resistance and water resistance. In addition to that, it is lightweight, and you can fold it into a compact size for easy storage and transportation.
Six Person Tents Buying Guide
- High-Quality Construction: You need to look for a tent made from good materials so that it will not let you down in the middle of a camping trip or bad weather. Get the one made from rugged and high-quality materials such as wear-proof and waterproof rip-stop polyester or nylon, fiberglass tent poles, rustproof metals, inverted seams, welded corners, etc.
- Easy Assembly: Since you are getting a large-sized tent, it can be complicated and confusing to assemble. Therefore, get a tent that comes with easy-up assembly to enable you to set it up in minutes. Gone are those days when you have to break a sweat or fight to set up your tent.
- Size and Layout: Six Person Tents come in a wide range of floor plan and sizes options. Some have one large room divided into 2 for privacy, while others have one large centralized room with small rooms that branch off for versatility. You also need to look at the interior height of the tent.
A good Six Person Tent will keep you and your family dry and warm in the wilderness. The tents listed above are weatherproof, durable, easy to set up, and lightweight for easy transportation. We hope that this guide has helped you find the one you like.