If you are experiencing aches or pains from an old injury, for instance, you might need to try red light therapy. This is a very simple way of promoting healing particularly in the muscles and the connective tissue. Other than pain relief, red light therapy helps to treat your skin bring you a healthy and a younger look. Other known benefits of this type of therapy include improved metabolism and good blood circulation. The good thing about this therapy is that it is safe for you and has even been recommended by experts. What do you exactly need to perform red light therapy? Quality red light therapy is all that you need to enjoy all these benefits. The main aim of this post is to help you choose a good red light therapy lamp.
Now that you understand the benefits of red light therapy, we are sure that you want to get yourself the best therapy lamp there is on the market. In this case, we must admit that there are so many red light therapy lamps in the market. It, therefore, means that choosing the best red light therapy lamp will not be that easy. To help you make the right choice, we reviewed some of the best markets picks below. Later on, we shall highlight some important tips that you need to keep at your fingertips to get what you are looking for. Have a look at the recommendations below:
List Of Best Red Light Therapy Lamps in 2023
No products found.
#10. ECOGUN Red Light Therapy Device, Clinical-Grade
This one of the best home beauty instruments that you can ever have. It offers full-body light therapy reducing the fine wrinkles and lines. You will also realize an improved skin texture from using this lamp. As opposed to visiting the expensive salons and spas, this is the light therapy product that will save you time and money. It has 2 specific wavelengths that will be good for skin treatment and pain relief.
You will appreciate the fact that it is very easy to use. It is a portable device that has an adjustable rope and some braided steel cables. You can either place it on any stable and flat surface or hook it on the door or wall. With this product, it will be possible to enjoy light therapy anytime and anywhere. What should largely motivate you to buy it is the fact that it has a multi-functional design. You will therefore get value for your money.
- The device emits 2 specific wavelengths
- Comes with height adjustable rope and braided steel cables
- It has a multifunctional design
- Features an LCD touch screen
- Ideal for full body treatment
- Quick and very easy to use
- It is time and money-saving
- The light therapy lamp has a wide range of uses
- It is not properly packaged
- Poor quality power cord
#9. MAINENG Red Light Therapy Lamp, 6 Timing Options
This is a red light therapy lamp that comes with 60 pieces of light LEDs that are properly installed. One of the good aspects about this product is that it is very simple and easy to use. The lamp will deliver little heat to you making you feel a bit warm as opposed to feeling hot. As opposed to the conventional HID infrared illuminators that need intense heat to produce IR light, this one produces it naturally.
The other unique feature about the lamp is that it gives off a very stable performance under continuous working conditions. There are 6 options of automatic timing as well for this light therapy lamp. This, therefore, means that it will be possible to customize the whole therapy experience. With its 360 degrees adjustable gooseneck, you will easily adjust the distance and the angle of the therapy according to individual needs.
- Features an intelligent timing controller
- It has a 360 degrees flexible gooseneck
- Stably clamped on the table
- A safe low voltage of 12V
- Simple and easy to use
- Easy to adjust the angle and the distance
- A stable performance in continuous working conditions
- Produced IR light naturally
- Misleading power output
- Comes with missing parts
#8. AMZNEVO Red Light Therapy Lamp
With 3 wavelengths, you can be sure to get the best therapy from this light therapy lamp. Since the red light will never penetrate far into the skin, it has been recommended for superficial treatment. On the other hand, the NIR penetrates deep into your skin which serves as a good pain relief treatment. It, therefore, means that this device will be a good one in terms of skin repair and pain relief.
This light therapy lamp is portable and has been packed with a battery. It only weighs 0.42 pounds meaning that you can effortlessly use it at home or any other place you wish. In terms of construction, the lamp features a 303 stainless steel housing that makes it very durable. It also lacks cooling fans which help to eliminate the noise that can disturb your light therapy.
- Comes with 3 pieces of high-power LEDs
- It combines 3 wavelengths for a good therapy
- Weighs only 0.42 pounds for portability
- Features a 303 stainless steel housing
- Ideal for repairing the skin and relieving pain
- It is easy to use and portable
- Well-made and durable use
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
- The instructions are unclear
- It is way too pricey
#7. Cirius Red Light Therapy Device for Pain Relief
This red light therapy lamp prides itself on a portable design and the presence of powerful LED chips. Being light in weight and flexible enough, you can take the lamp on any body part that you wish. Even though this product has a small size, you will not regret the power output that it gives off. It uses the LLLT technology that is known for its penetration which is 12 times deeper than the common FIR rays.
This lamp has a non-invasive therapy that greatly helps in relieving pain and inflammation. Among the benefits that you will get from this device include pain relief from the back, wrist, buttocks as well as joints. What should give you the confidence to buy this product is the fact that it is FDA-cleared. Even better, it comes with a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Portable and powerful LED chips
- The LLLT technology reaches your muscle layer without dispersion
- It is FDA-cleared and comes with a 1-year warranty
- Offers non-invasive therapy
- Compact and light for portability
- Helps to relieve inflammation and pain
- A small size but very powerful
- It will not cause any discomfort
- It is too rigid
- Lacks an in-built current regulator
#6. Infrared Lamp Red Light Therapy Heating Lamp, 150W
According to doctors, this will be a good device for pain relief. The NIR light has already been tested showing that it helps to relieve joint pain as well as muscle pains. This device will therefore be good for pain patients, the elderly, and athletes as well. You just need to illuminate with this lamp for 15 to 20 minutes a day and alleviate any pain and discomfort from your body. Eventually, this product is going to make the skin look healthier and younger.
The construction of this light therapy lamp features quality materials that have a good temperature resistance. It is also firmly fixed to make sure that it never falls not forgetting that it is completely silent while in operation. With its 4 levels of dimming and timing functions, you can be sure to get a customized therapy experience. Once the treatment time is up, the therapy lamp automatically shuts off. There will therefore be no worries about the treatment time taking too long.
- It has a 180 degrees adjustable holder
- 4 levels of timing and dimming function
- Its lifespan exceeds 50000 hours
- It has an automatic shut off feature
- Comfortable pain relief treatment
- It is safe to use and durable
- Relieves different types of pain
- It can be folded down for easy storage
- No wavelength listed
- The power cord is too short
#5. SNOWF Red Light Therapy Device
If you are looking for a comfortable treatment and effective pain relief, this is the device that you need. Most of the NIR rays from this device are absorbed by your skin and later converted into heat energy. They later penetrate deep into the skin that later leads to thermal effects. Results that you get thereafter include faster blood circulation, increased metabolism, and other therapeutic benefits. With this device, you are going to make the skin look healthier and younger.
The light therapy lamp also comes with a 360 degrees adjustable holder allowing you to have the best therapy experience. Even better, the therapy lamp can be easily folded when not in use for simple storage or transportation. Safety is always guaranteed for this lamp keeping in mind that the cooling fan makes no noise at all. You are also entitled to a refund of money if you are not satisfied with this product. In that regard, you should have all the confidence to buy.
- Comfortable treatment and pain relief
- An adjustable and foldable design
- The light therapy lamp is safe to use
- Its lifespan exceeds 50000 hours
- It has a high-temperature resistance for safety
- Easy to use and store
- Serves as an ideal gift for the family
- Customer satisfaction is a guarantee
- None for now
#4. SUPERDSRED Red Light Therapy Lamp
One of the attributes that this light therapy lamp prides itself on is its high irradiance. This is a measure of the power output in a given area and is normally measured in mw/cm2. The common and ideal irradiance for a red light therapy lamp is 100mw/cm2 at the device’s surface. The good news is that this one offers a higher irradiance than the standard leading to quick and effective treatment.
This device also comes with 2 power switches allowing the user to turn on their ideal wavelength. It, therefore, means that the user will be able to easily customize their treatment experience. You will also appreciate that the device operates quietly and that it will never overheat. With its effective warranty and a return policy within 30 days, you should have all the confidence to purchase the device.
- Comes with 60 pieces of LED chips
- It emits 2 specific wavelengths
- This item weighs 5.7 lbs.
- The lifespan of the LEDs is 50000 hours
- Offers customized treatments
- Comes with an effective warranty
- Quick and effective treatment
- It is easy to use
- Not waterproof and cannot be used outdoors
- It has to be hung
#3. SGROW Light Therapy Lamp with Control Remote
The good thing about this light therapy lamp is that it offers targeted treatment. It also prides itself on the definite time and automatically shuts off in around 20 minutes. This, therefore, eliminates the worries of the treatment time being so long. Another benefit of the light therapy lamp is that you can enjoy therapy anywhere and anytime. This will save you so much time and money that you could have otherwise used to visit the spa.
You will appreciate that this light therapy lamp is very easy to use given that it comes with remote control. For your back treatment, you will be required to lie on the bed and use the hanging kit to suspend it. This product comes with a manufacturer’s warranty for a year which is enough reason to buy. It will serve as a perfect gift idea to family and friends during special events and occasions.
- It comes with a remote control
- There are 4 different wavelengths
- Definite time with an automatic shut off feature
- Comes with a warranty for 1 year
- It gives off a targeted treatment
- Perfect for home use
- It serves as a good gift to family and loved ones
- A reliable support team
- A complicated mounting system
#2. Smays NIR Light Heating Lamp
One good aspect about this product is that it comes with a 150-watt red light replacement bulb that serves as a backup. It, therefore, means that you will never miss out on anything when you need that therapy the most. Additionally, this light therapy lamp will remain very stable on the desk as you perform the red light treatment. This is made possible by the heavy and stable metal base.
Using this light therapy lamp is also very easy just as it is for other quality products. It comes with a metal swing arm that helps you to adjust the angle and the height for the best treatment results. Even better, it takes the least time possible to get hot which makes it ideal for people who are wary about time. It is recommended to use this product 1 to 4 times daily for sessions that do not exceed 20 minutes.
- Comes with a backup red light bulb
- It has a stable metal base
- Features a metal swing arm
- Time-saving with its fast heat-up time
- Gets hot in a short time
- Adjustable angle and height
- It will serve you for a long time
- Guaranteed stability on the desk
- None for now
#1. Ahtliay Pulse Light Therapy Lamp, Clinical Grade
Studies have revealed that the body tissues heal more rapidly when the LED lights are pulsed. The pulse function helps to increase power giving off 2 to 3 times more power output. You, therefore, expect to get the best relief from this light therapy lamp. Additionally, it comes with three different timer settings of 10, 20, and 30 minutes. It, therefore, means that you will be in charge of the beauty time.
This light therapy lamp emits 2 specific wavelengths, 660nm (Red) and 850nm (NIR) in similar proportions. This helps to offer the best combination of light therapy. Red light proves to be good for skin treatment while NIR is better for deep tissue treatment. The continuous beam from this lamp has some reverse effect that easily kills pain and reduces inflammation. Given that the lamp can reduce anxiety, you are going to feel good for the better part of your day.
- A pulse function that increases power
- It has different timer settings
- Emits 2 specific wavelengths
- Backed with a 12-month warranty
- Easy to control beauty time
- Ideal for skin treatment
- It also helps in reducing anxiety
- Customer satisfaction is guaranteed
- It is too expensive
Red Light Therapy Lamps Buying Guide
- Energy efficiency and ease of use: You will need to settle for an item that will be very easy for you to use. If this is not the case, you might be able to exploit the full potential of your red light therapy lamp. Among the questions to ask yourself will be, is the lamp easy to hold, is it comfortable to use and charge? From the answers you get here, you can easily tell whether a certain item is good for you or not. In a similar manner, make sure that the energy costs remain as low as possible while getting the best performance from your lamp.
- Treatment surface area: The surface area of your body that the red light therapy can treat will be something you can consider. It will however be dependent on the body part that you need the lamp for. If it is for your general lower back, you will need to get a lamp that emits light for the entire area. This will save you a lot of time since you will not need a lamp that treats a part at a time.
- Durability: The construction quality is also something that you will need to focus on when choosing a red light therapy lamp. This is going to determine the period of time that you can use the lamp. Choosing a lamp that has a quality stainless steel construction will be a good decision in terms of durability. You however need to ensure that the lamp is light as possible for portability purposes.
There you go! These are arguably the best red light therapy lamps that you will get in the market as of now. Even though all of them come from renowned brands, it does not mean that they will all align with your needs. What works for you is not likely to work for me or your friend. In a similar manner, it is good to understand that these picks were gathered with different user types in mind. This is why it remains necessary to go through the picks one by one. That way, it will be easier identifying a lamp that works to solve your problem. With the tips highlighted in the buying guide section, you will have a clue on what to look for in these items.